Well, originally this post was started just for fun and abandoned for a year.
Then, we decided to blog to keep in touch with a few out of state relatives. Then we found out that the blog was not viewed by them at all because their internet collection was so slow.
As anyone who checks this blog can see, we were blessed with a wee one (okay, she is not so wee, but she is still young) four months ago. We are enjoying her so much, and holding her so much even when we are not enjoying her that we really aren't having a lot of free time to update the blog. (And when the mom does get a few minutes of free time, she is usually checking out your blogs (but not leaving comments because that took time) or playing on facebook (also not updating or commenting).
So, we have struggled with what to do with the blog now. I had, at one time, thought this would be a great place to vent my feelings, but discovered I really have quite disturbing feelings that could really get me in trouble if they were ever expressed and fell into the wrong hands. This is nothing that would get me fired, even if I was still in the work force. I guess I am just a wimp. I want to have my thoughts with no repercussions, and once you voice them, there can be some bad consequences.
So, I guess that I am venting the feelings that wont get me proverbially grounded and wondering why I do it. I am also appalled at how awful my grammar is, and how little I care to correct it.
Anyway, we are taking lots of pictures, we just are having them printed in photo books to send to those relatives in far away places. Since we have uploaded over 500 past pictures (and some current) for a Christmas project, I think maybe we will share some soon.
Gymnasts
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment